I would like to spend more time at home, however since I get only four weeks holiday a year, I feel I have to make the most of my time in Europe and travel around as much as possible. Therefore I have scheduled visits to a couple of cities when I come back from Australia. Here is my itinerary:
- 24/12 - Arrive home in Melbourne, no-doubt to the rapturous applause of
the home fans.
- 25-26/12 - Bask in the love and respect of my family and receive their
- 29/12 - Conclude my whistle-stop tour and head back to Germany.
- 30/12 - Catch the train to Ljubljana for a few days, including New
- 2/1 - Head over to Venice for about 5 days.
- 6/1 - Catch an overnight train back to Coburg.
This will of course involve a great deal of travelling time - this is unfortunate, but it has to be done if I am to visit all the places I want to while I'm here. Of course I will keep you all up-to-date with goings on (well at least partially up-to-date with some of the goings on, if past history is any guide).